CHIROPRACTOR LEEDS – OVER 17 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Neck Pain Leeds
Neck pain can be very painful leading to sleepless nights, exhaustion, and preventing you from doing everyday activities such as work, looking after the children, exercise, etc.
What to do if you have neck pain
- Don’t use heat (even if it feels temporarily better) as this just increases the inflammation.
- Keep your neck moving within your pain limits (not moving your neck at all can cause it to freeze up even more).
- Use anti-inflammatories and painkillers sparingly. All drugs have potential side effects and it is important to limit this medication to minimise doses.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach.
- Avoid using laptops and computer tablets (e.g. ipads) without lifting the monitor to eyelevel and use a keyboard and mouse.
- Use a headset if you are on the phone for a long time each day.
- If your pain is not getting better within several days to a week,do not wait until the pain becomes unbearable-seek chiropractic advice.
Chiropractic has been proven to help with neck pain and our chiropractors have a wealth of experience, are well versed in Sacro-Occipital Technique and lifestyle coaching. We have successfully treated thousands of patients with neck pain, so there is a good chance we can help you.
At Headingley Chiropractic Clinic we believe that the key to a successful treatment of neck pain is identifying the aggravating factors in your lifestyle that caused the strain to build up and become a pain,often being triggered through a minor everyday event. From day one we help you identify and change those stresses and strains to help solve the underlying reasons for your neck pain.
We are here to help.This could be in the form of a free screening and/or health care class.At the free screening examination we can give you tailored advice on how best to proceed to relieve you pain.The health care class is a 1-2 hour self help class covering topics such as stretches,exercises and posture.
To book either of these services or just to speak to one of registered chiropractors-Mandeep or Mark please phone us on free phone 08001223056 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org